SDG Program for SMEs
ASEM Working Group on
“Eco-Innovation Competence of SMEs”
Green Business Center (GBC) was established in Jakarta, Indonesia, in 2011, following the Korea-Indonesia MOU signed at the ASEM forum 2010 on Green Growth and SMEs.
The GBC not only provides a working space, and marketing and legal advice but also promotes various programs for exchanges among companies, to support SMEs and startups in ASEM member states’ entry into the Indonesian market and overseas expansion of Indonesian companies.
By 2019, the GBC has supported around 80 SMEs from three member countries. The GBC plans to serve as a gateway to the ASEAN region for SMEs and startups from ASEM member states and to support activities of SME’s sustainable development.
For more information about the GBC, please visit the GBC website (http://www.greenbizcenter.org).
If a SME from ASEM member country who is interested in applying to the tenant of the Green Business Center, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co-hosted by Korea’s Ministry of SMEs and Startups, Indonesian Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs, and ASEIC, the ‘Korea-Indonesian SMEs Business Innovation Forum’ has been held annually since 2016. With a varied theme each year, the forum has provided a platform for enhanced cooperation of SMEs in ROK and Indonesia.
The Overview and Themes of the Forums
The 1st ROK-Indonesia SMEs Business Innovation Forum
· Date & Venue: December 14th, 2016 / Jakarta, Indonesia
· Theme: SMEs‘ Green Business Promotion in Indonesia and ROK
The 2nd ROK-Indonesia SMEs Business Innovation Forum
· Date & Venue: December 6th, 2017 / Jakarta, Indonesia
· Theme: ROK-Indonesia SMEs' Green Industry, Technology, Online Marketing and E-Commerce
The 3rd ROK-Indonesia SMEs Business Innovation Forum
· Date & Venue: September 6th, 2018 / Jakarta, Indonesia
· Theme: Promoting Changes through Innovation in Technology and Ideas
The 4th ROK-Indonesia SMEs Business Innovation Forum
· Date & Venue: October 23rd, 2019 / Jakarta, Indonesia
· Theme: Growth of Start-ups in the Era of Industry 4.0