KOREA-ASEAN Business Model Competition 2020 for SDGs
27 Oct 2020
The ASEM SMEs Eco-Innovation Center is hosting the 1st KOREA-ASEAN Business Model Competition 2020 for SDGs with Ministry of SMEs and Startup Republic of Korea (MSS), Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs Republic of Indonesia (KUKM) as follows. We ask for your interest.
ㅇ Purposes :
1. Expand the implementation of SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) through ideas of Business Model.
2. Encourage the SMEs/Startups to scale up and provide opportunities for SMEs/Startups to find investors
ㅇ Venue : The event will be held online via Zoom
ㅇ Participants : All SMEs or Startups from ASEAN Countries* and Korea which has been legally authorized and were established less than 5 years
* Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
ㅇ Areas : Business that are related to 17 SDGs (Business which can contribute to achieve 17 SDGs)
ㅇ Time Schedule (can be changed later)
- Registration : ~ 10 Nov (The deadline of registration has extended)
- Screening from all participants : 11 ~ 12 Nov
- Screening from 24 candidates : 16 ~ 18 Nov
- Mentoring Session : 23 Nov ~ 3 Dec
- Holding Events and Awards : 9 Dec (Wed)
1. Cash prize for each of the winners (1st Winner : Rp 50.000.000, 2nd : Rp 30.000.000, 3rd : Rp 20.000.000, Special Award for SDGs Category : Rp 10.000.000)
2. Opportunities to use co-working space in GBC or Shinhan Futures Lab.
3. Networking with VC (Venture Capital)
ㅇ Co-Host : Ministry of SMEs and Startup Republic of Korea, Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs Republic of Indonesia, ASEIC
ㅇ Organizer : ASEIC Green Business Center (GBC) and Shinhan Futures Lab Indonesia
ㅇ Registration Link : http://bit.ly/KoreaAseanBizcom
ㅇ Attachment file : Poster